Mobile usage of the web is ever increasing.
Here are the main reasons why you need to have a website that is modern and responsive based on the size of your visitors screen size.
- Over 65% of American adults have a smart phone (June, 2013)
- Mobile web traffic increased to 38% last year, while desktop web traffic decreased by 16%
- 67% of users claim they are more likely to buy from a mobile ready website
- 61% of mobile internet users will most likely leave a website if it doesn’t have a responsive web design
- If you’re not mobile optimized your site may go down in the search rankings (Google’s Mobile algorithm update 4/21)
- 72% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations from real people.
- 69% of consumers are more likely to use a local business if it has information available on a social media site.
- 49% of sites fail to comply with basic usability principles, and 50% of online sales are lost because visitors can’t find content.
- 88% of consumers who search for a type of local business on a mobile device call or go to that business within 24 hours.
If you’re not sure how to go about making your website responsive, we can help!